Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day!

It’s a rainy Monday in the Lou. I’m with my kiddos today, two sick, one well, all still in their jammies. SpongeBob is the order of the day.

I am checking off my To Do list for this lovely holiday.

• Thank You notes for the most fabulous bridal shower ever (thank you to my amazing sister)- Done.

So maybe that was the only thing on my list for the daytime…tonight and the rest of this week:

1. Wal-Mart to get a couple more bins for packing
2. Finish the headboard (you guys are gonna love it!!)
3. Go through the kitchen and pack up all my stuff
4. Go through my closet and pack up my clothes

Big things, but doable over the next few days and nights.

The happy part of my President’s Day?


These. Gorgeous. Toms. :)

Thank you Daddy!!

Happy President’s Day to you all!

1 comment: