Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snowy March Nights...

We have about 3-4in. of snow outside and it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow.

Dear Mother Nature,
You do realize it's March 26th right?
Just wondering.
-Danielle

In other news...

Last and final dress(es) fitting happened today! My best friend drove down with me to my grandmother's home, where Mom has set up shop. It was great bestie time for us since I'll be leave in just TWO WEEKS!!!!

That's right, this time in two weeks, I will be an old married lady...and I CANNOT wait!!! :D

-Going away shoes purchased
-Dresses fitted perfectly, thanks to Mom :)
-Flowers 90% done
-Reception menu completed
-I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!! :D

This coming week will be my last week at my job, caring for my three angels. It's going to be an emotionally rough week I can tell you that. But I am comforted by the fact that I am leaving them in the hands of my darling sister. They already adore her, but according to them no one could replace me... ;)

14 days and counting people...I'll be leaving this snow behind for the warmth of the Caribbean sun! :)

Life is changing all around me... :)

1 comment:

  1. All around me, too. And it's much more beautiful than March snow.

    ReplyDelete