Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Madness

Hello March!! :)

It's going to be a very busy month, but I am so ready! This month includes:

Last wedding dress fitting--March 5!
Momma's and Mom-in-law's birthdays--same day--March 9!
Sister's birthday--March 18!
My last trip to WI as an unmarried lady--March 18-21--for Weekend To Remember!
Last week of taking care of my sweet babies--March 28-April 1!

WOW! I'm getting married next month and I cannot wait!!! :) I feel like I'm in that scene in Cinderella when the mice are sewing Cinderella's dress for the ball and suddenly all the seams come together and it's a dress--it's all coming together at the seams!!


This month is going to be full of emotion, I can already tell. But I am so ready! I'm ready to be off this roller coaster we call Wedding Planning! I'm ready for spring and all it's glorious flowers and wonderful allergies! I'm ready for all these "lasts" to come.

Spring and fall are my favorite seasons because you get to watch the earth change colors so dramatically. And this year, I get to change right along with it! :)

Life is changing! :)

1 comment: