Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Eve of Thanksgiving Traffic...

My usual commute home took about 10 minutes longer than normal due to the overwhelming amount of traffic on the roads as people flooded out of the city in preparation for this week's lovely holiday--Thanksgiving--one of my favorite holidays! Family, food, football, and fun.

Life change moment: Last December I learned so much about football from my sweet Tucker Twins. Thanks ladies. :)

Today I had a date with my sweet MelbaJay. We finished up my Christmas shopping and then stopped off at Starbucks.

Life change moment: I was introduced to a new favorite drink-- Caramel Brulee Latte. Amazing.

Conversation drifted from one topic to another and my last thought as we wrapped up our date was how life changes. Imagine that. ;)

Life does change daily, and while most people's lives aren't quite as dramatic as mine, it is amazing to me how versatile we humans are. We go along with the ebb and flow of life, allowing it to take us here and there, wherever it happens to go. Some people think it's luck, or fate that take us places. How fabulous it is to know that my life is perfectly orchestrated by One who knows the end from the beginning. It's very comforting to me.

"He knows the way that I take..." Job said, and quite perfectly too.

Life change moment: Realizing that God is in perfect control no matter what.

Stay tuned. Thanksgiving life change moments to come.

1 comment: